• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 - Match Game Quiz

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the drop down list choices for the match game quiz.  I have two choices (A, B) that match up to a list of statements.  The problem is: when viewing the project as an executable file, the letters A and B show up clearly.  When I prepare the project for SCORM and the project is viewed via a web page, the A and B are sometimes replaced with an X for both of the optional choices (A, B).  In the screenshot attached, the letters are showing correctly, however in the web page version, the letters A, B are replaced with the letter X.  The funny thing is, it doesn't always occur - it appears to be sporadic.  Any ideas as to the cause?  Web browsers tested:  IE 11, Chrome 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (32-bit). Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you testing this HTML5 output from a web server or just by running it locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web server.

Darryl Taylor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the exact version number? The most recetn one for your version is 10.0.1.285.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version is 10.0.0.192. Would the updated version have something in it that fixes my issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't hurt to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll update the software and then save the project to SCORM standards and try again.  Will advise results when available.  Thank you for  your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources