Captivate 2017 on Catalina.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had many issues with loading and running Captivate 2017 on Catalina. I notice that there is a new release of 2019 that will get that version of Captivate running on this OS. Will there be an update to 2017?

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 2017 on Catalina.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had many issues with loading and running Captivate 2017 on Catalina. I notice that there is a new release of 2019 that will get that version of Captivate running on this OS. Will there be an update to 2017?

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not as far as we have been told.  I thought Adobe said the best option for Cp 2017 users was to update to Cp 2019.  But I don't seem to be able to find that reference link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boy was I duped. Got into 2017 late with no friendly Adobe person telling me a new release was coming, updated to Catalina, again without a word from Adobe even though I now find out that they've known there was a problem for a long time, and I now find I have to pay for an upgrade. Thanks, I'll find an alternative. I'll not be renewing my other Adobe subscriptions either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really doubt that will be the case, since already two versions (rather different in features) of CP2019 have been released: 11.0 and 11.5.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0