Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 - Publishing to HTML5 - audio issues

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm in the process of republishing projects that I've previously done just as MP4s to SCORM 2004 projects so we can upload to our new LMS. I've noticed that I seem to have audio issues in the SCORM package that I did not have in the MP4 version. Currently, my audio is attached to objects instead of the slide. All of my objects go to the end of the slide, but when I publish to HTML5, it seems like my audio gets shorted and I lose content before the slide ends. I've tried lengthening the audio clip by adding additional silence at the end, but that hasn't helped. I could try moving the audio to the slide instead, but I have lots of projects so that would take me some time to do. Anyone else either experience that issue or know what I can do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like if I move the audio to the slide rather than on an object, it solves my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ran into the same issue with my current project.  Since my project involves multiple audio clips for each slide, what I've noticed is that this issue does not always apply/happen to every audio clip.  In preview mode, there aren't any issues.  In your case, by moving the audio to the slide, rather than an object/target, is that still the case/fix-it solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources