Highlighted

Captivate 2017 Responsive project - flow changes by itself - HELP

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very basic product training module I did back in the spring that plays fine on my corporate client's LMS. They gave the module to one of their customers so that their sales team can also do the training. When the customer tries to play the module using their LMS (Grovo) on mobile devices it appears that the flow I've designated for the responsive boxes is getting overridden somehow -- switching from vertical to horizontal. At least that is my best guess. The module works fine on all other platforms we've tested on. I've attached a screen shot of what the module should look like (from SCORM Cloud) vs. what they are seeing when they run the module on Grovo.

Has anyone ever seen something like this before? Any ideas on how to fix it? Does it have something to do with the module launching it what appears to be it's own player? When Grovo customer support runs the module, it plays fine on their end (so they say). It only seems to be happening at the user level. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Correct view:

Correct_a.PNG

What is seen on Grovo:

Incorrect_a.PNG

Views

45

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 2017 Responsive project - flow changes by itself - HELP

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very basic product training module I did back in the spring that plays fine on my corporate client's LMS. They gave the module to one of their customers so that their sales team can also do the training. When the customer tries to play the module using their LMS (Grovo) on mobile devices it appears that the flow I've designated for the responsive boxes is getting overridden somehow -- switching from vertical to horizontal. At least that is my best guess. The module works fine on all other platforms we've tested on. I've attached a screen shot of what the module should look like (from SCORM Cloud) vs. what they are seeing when they run the module on Grovo.

Has anyone ever seen something like this before? Any ideas on how to fix it? Does it have something to do with the module launching it what appears to be it's own player? When Grovo customer support runs the module, it plays fine on their end (so they say). It only seems to be happening at the user level. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Correct view:

Correct_a.PNG

What is seen on Grovo:

Incorrect_a.PNG

Views

46

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more correct image vs. how it is viewed on Grovo.

Correct:

Correct_B.PNG

Exact same module on Grovo:

Incorrect_b.PNG

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group