• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 Audio attached to objects cuts off to early

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe 2019 on a Mac Book Pro. I am creating a scorm package and on one slide I have three objects that are activated by clicking a button for each. Each object has a narration .wav file attached. In preview these all work fine. The audio plays on activation all the way through. However, when I replay the scorm package on my LMS ready for publishing two of the three sound file cut off before they have finished?? I have read about adding "dirty sound" to the end but that has not worked for me and is not really an answer the sound files were originally recorded in a sound studio and sound very proffessional me trying to mess about with the sounds is not a good result. I beleive that this issue was raised as far back as Captivate 6 so does anyone have a workable solution. I have checked the fade in fade out they are both set to 0 so this is not the cause. PLEASE PLEASE HELP captivate is so frustrating when things dont go right..... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry should have read I am using Adobe Captivate 2019 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources