Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate 2019 business QSP issues

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I am using the business QSP and I can't find anywhere how to edit the vertical accordion in terms of adding one more coloumn for example and even editing the text that appears with every click

another slide I was never able to figure out how to edit altogether, was the do's and don'ts slide

where is the other state that I can edit the text and images in in order to show when the numbered object is clicked

it is very difficult to find answers even by searching online for the same questions

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not using a template (cptl file) but a Quick Start Project.

I have been answering questions about editing those projects, which is indeed not very intuitive. One of my most recent blogs in the eLearning community was this one:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/10/where-is-that-image-text-recipe-ready-to-go-slides/

This may be partially useful for you but confirms the lack of documentation for these QSPs. You can find more blogs in the portal or on my blog site. This one is not yet on my personal blog, which I need to do urgently since blogs on the portal get very little views. The multistate object is the small caption 'click the tabs to reveal information' on the Do"s and Don'ts slide.

The vertical accordion slides are amongst the most complicated ones for several reasons which I understand but will not expand on. I have explored most QSPs so far, but personally I only use the Design elements, never the interactions themselves (create mine). Main reason for this slide to be so complicated is that you cannot move an interactive object and keep its actions. That is probably what is blocking you. If you have a deep understanding of advanced actions (since they never use shared actions, which would have simplified helping) you could solve this problem. 

I may write another blog to detect and do simple editing of interactions, but you have to understand that just writing tutorials without any feedback nor appreciation is not what is called 'ROI' . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources