Captivate 2019 can't start installing

Mentor ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the screenshot. It looks like window is not full, there is no "next" button

2018-08-30_22-23-31.jpg

How to "deploy" this window to full?

Win 10 x64 Corporate Edition with all updates.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

No, this is some conflict with Adobe ID logon as I understand. (I have installed many Adobe software). I'm find a solution and do installation

- logoff from current user and logon with another on your windows

- and installations starts with adobe id logon screen (on my current user this window don't shows) and after enter Adobe ID screen from first post scales normally and have some "next" button.

Some crazy bug, but I'm glad that find the bypass.

Lilybiri​ Thanks for the company

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not specify the OS nor the screen properties. Can you look for the Display Percentage and lower it, if you are on a retina screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS - win 10 x64 Corporate (data in the first post). Display resolution do changes up and down, no matter.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, missed the information on OS. What is the display resolution? Do you have a retina screen? It really looks related to the resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is some conflict with Adobe ID logon as I understand. (I have installed many Adobe software). I'm find a solution and do installation

- logoff from current user and logon with another on your windows

- and installations starts with adobe id logon screen (on my current user this window don't shows) and after enter Adobe ID screen from first post scales normally and have some "next" button.

Some crazy bug, but I'm glad that find the bypass.

Lilybiri​ Thanks for the company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whow! I also have almost all applications from the CC installed, but never experiienced any problems with Captivate installing. I use the same ID for both. Only the connection with Typekit is sometimes broken, and then I have to close the CC app, and restart it to solve the problem.

Glad you found the solution. If yo have any question about Captivate, would be glad to help, being also an ACP myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you get that screen, you should use the TAB key on the keyboard and it will scroll down to where the NEXT button is located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources