Captivate 2019 - changing SCORM/HTML-Export with CSS

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @all,

Captivte exports a terrible sourcecode (HTML, CSS). I'm not familiar with that from Adobe, usually the auto generated HTML output of Adobe is excellent - at least with all programs of the Creative Cloud. In the case of Captivate, I can't confirm this impression.

Does any of you know which selector specification is needed to address the active menu item in the TOC? Unfortunately Adobe does not use a class name like .active or similar.

I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much, in any case, in advance for your effort.

Greetings Dickes B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 2019 - changing SCORM/HTML-Export with CSS

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @all,

Captivte exports a terrible sourcecode (HTML, CSS). I'm not familiar with that from Adobe, usually the auto generated HTML output of Adobe is excellent - at least with all programs of the Creative Cloud. In the case of Captivate, I can't confirm this impression.

Does any of you know which selector specification is needed to address the active menu item in the TOC? Unfortunately Adobe does not use a class name like .active or similar.

I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much, in any case, in advance for your effort.

Greetings Dickes B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 0

Have something to add?