Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 debugging

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--

Does captivate 2019 have any deubbing tools?

I'm trying to launch a SCO from where I left off, but it's not working. Testing this on the scorm cloud, it works fine, just not in my LMS so I need to find what's going on.

My SCO is saving session_data and lesson_location, but is only reading lesson_location on launch for some reason.

Thank you!

/kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is working fine in SCORM Cloud, the problem is indeed with the LMS. You will need to talk with the IT people responsible for the LMS. Tell them it does work fine in SCORM Cloud, which is known as the standard for SCORM compliancy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but I am the IT person responsible. I'm trying to understand what's different on our LMS vs the cloud.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources