Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 Fluid Box Google Pixel 2 Issues:

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having issues with getting the fluid boxes to properly align up when previewing in different modes. When cycling through  the layout preview mode, everything is fine except when viewing in "Google Pixel 2", the fluid box layout is different from the other views as shown below or you can reproduce.

Scene:

5 fluid boxes "horizontally"

Q. What can be done to resolve the issue?

shot1.png

shot2.png

shot3.png

shot4.pngshot5.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Sorry, I don't download files.

iI asked for a screenshot of the setup for the parent fluid box of those 5  FB's in a column. You have to set it to 'Squeeze in a Column' if you always want to see then in one column.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't rely on the view that you are shown in Edit Mode in Captivate.  If you want to see what it really looks like, you need to upload a test output to a web server or LMS and view it from the actual device.  You may be worrying about nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rod is correct about the Editing mode slider, you would better check with a real Preview mehtod.

Can you show the setup of the parent fluid box of those 5 fluid boxes arranged in vertical way in the primary view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback's!

I do not have the actual device to test, however the only resemblance is through a web browser as shown below.

Here is the link for the actual project file, maybe my settings/setup is wrong, perhaps another set of eyes to see what is actually going on.

Fluid Demo

shot1.png

shot2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't download files.

iI asked for a screenshot of the setup for the parent fluid box of those 5  FB's in a column. You have to set it to 'Squeeze in a Column' if you always want to see then in one column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was it!

Squeezing them fixed the issue and thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was the reason i asked for the screenshot of the setup of the parent Fluid Box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources