Highlighted

Captivate 2019 - old version captivate files: speech management erroring in new version

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trying to generate Text to Speech Audio (this is a saved file - created using older version captivate that I'm trying to edit) but when I click on Generate audio an error message appears attached below. I could not find any resolution to fix this - any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You didn't install the NeoSpeech voices, that message is at the bottom of the dialog box. Paul is one of those voices. Please install NeoSpeech, there is a hyperlink to download them.

Version 9 had 3 versions, please check the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 2019 - old version captivate files: speech management erroring in new version

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trying to generate Text to Speech Audio (this is a saved file - created using older version captivate that I'm trying to edit) but when I click on Generate audio an error message appears attached below. I could not find any resolution to fix this - any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You didn't install the NeoSpeech voices, that message is at the bottom of the dialog box. Paul is one of those voices. Please install NeoSpeech, there is a hyperlink to download them.

Version 9 had 3 versions, please check the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm the version of your Operating System and Captivate?

I seem to remember in Windows there was a link to some Windows audio/speech settings (maybe I get that completely wrong)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Eric, yes operating system - Windows 7 64bit, Captivate - 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see Microsoft Anna in my computer settings - 'voice selection'

Looking at Captivate I can see Anna in the main, but 'Paul' in the slides, wonder if this is the error?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if you could solve the issue, please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 0