1. I've created an interactive HTML5 animation using Adobe Animate 2020.
2. I've exported it as .OAM package.
3. I've imported it into Adobe Captivate 2019.
4. I click Preview - Project.
5. I get this error message "Publish Failed"!
What is the corrective action? Need your expertise in solving the issue ASAP!!
Guussing, but are you in a non-responsive project? In that case please use only Preveiw HTML in Browser (F11) because the otther Preview mehtods use a temporary SWF output which is incompatible with OAMs.
Thanks for your reply. I am in a responsive project.
I tried deleting the new slide containing the HTML5 animation which I added. Now i'm able to publish. The issue seems to be with the new HTML5 interactive animation in .OAM format that i had added to a slide via media - HTML5 animation.
How to proceed further?
Was just a guess. In responsive projects the temporary output is always HTML6.
ok. so how do we solve this?
What were the settings you used in Adobe Animate when creating this OAM?
How big is the OAM in megabytes?