• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 publish to zip error

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been "able" to publish my Captivate 2019 project as a zip file.  When I try to upload the zip file into my LMS, I get an error message:  "The zip file did not contain an IMSMANIFEST.xml file."  What am I missing in my publish steps?  One additional item is that I am currently using the trial option for the software, but would that affect my ability to publish?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trial version is fully functional, but the published file will expire after 30 days.

Some LMSs suoport uploading of a non-reproting zipped package, but it looks like yours only accepts a SCO. That means you have to set up Reporting which you find under Quiz Preferences. Even if you don't have a quiz, you can set it up. When you publish the folder will automatically be zipped and the result can be uploaded to any SCORM compliant LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources