Highlighted

Captivate 2019 - Text Animation - Loop related problem

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In my captivate project of only one slide. I  have tried to loop a slide using preference => Project => End -> Loop.

The slide includes  "Typing Text Animation".

The contents of these "Typing Text Animation" start doubling, tripling and so on after every loop. i.e. "About Project" initially and after first loop "About Project About Project"

Is there a way to set "Typing Text Animation" to null at the beginning of the slide to mitigate the impact of the loop?

Many thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Will you publish to HTML? Text animations are SWF-based, although somewhere I read that Typing Text would be an exception... not sure, is not always functional.

What you ask is not possible, but maybe if you use micro-navigation to re-enter the slide? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 2019 - Text Animation - Loop related problem

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In my captivate project of only one slide. I  have tried to loop a slide using preference => Project => End -> Loop.

The slide includes  "Typing Text Animation".

The contents of these "Typing Text Animation" start doubling, tripling and so on after every loop. i.e. "About Project" initially and after first loop "About Project About Project"

Is there a way to set "Typing Text Animation" to null at the beginning of the slide to mitigate the impact of the loop?

Many thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Will you publish to HTML? Text animations are SWF-based, although somewhere I read that Typing Text would be an exception... not sure, is not always functional.

What you ask is not possible, but maybe if you use micro-navigation to re-enter the slide? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Lilybiri for a great pointer.

Typing texts were possible with HTML output.

Also, Micro-Navigation worked in my case.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0