Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 TTS: Change to german language

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

is there any way to chnage the TT2 Language to german? 

I've already picked german while installing the voice packages but it's still read in english. 

Thank you very much!

1DSK

TOPICS
Advanced , Audio and video , Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Language choice during installation is only for the messages to appear during installation, has nothing to do with the content of the installation package. Do you have an English version of Captivate? You'll only get English vocies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply! 

I was not aware of that... 

I've installed the german version (pretty sure of that sice everything is in german... 

Do you know if it's posible to get german voices? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no idea, since I only have used the English version of Captivate. I supposed that with another language version the voices would be in that language, but apparently you tell me that is not the case. Since I am only a user, cannot help you more. You need to contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry not to have been much of a help. Wished I could install Captivate in another language along the English version. I have tried several times with the French version, but it is impossible. Should need to buy another laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources