Highlighted

Captivate 7 - Miracle

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i add an Slide with anempty blue bar on Top. But: There are 2 lines of Text in it. I can not select the text, cant delete it. Nothing. Wherefrom is this text?Cant find a solution. hank you, regards Peter

Miracle.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 7 - Miracle

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i add an Slide with anempty blue bar on Top. But: There are 2 lines of Text in it. I can not select the text, cant delete it. Nothing. Wherefrom is this text?Cant find a solution. hank you, regards Peter

Miracle.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two possibilities:

1. Text is in the master slide? Can also be a variable.
  2. Text is in a previous slide, timed for the rest of the project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both:no.

But i found the following. If i insert the slide before or after the Resultpage at the end the text is visible. If i insert the slide at the beginning the text is not visible. Absolut keine Ahnung warum. Aber ein Workaround....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also check the main master slide? My suspicion is going to insertion of a variable that is linked with the score slide or the quiz.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2018 0