• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 8 - facing issues with SCORM publishing

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing issuse with Captivate 8 SCORM publshing, Captivate get hangs (Not responding) and not able to close it. Unable to close via Task Manager also, only option is restart the mahine. E.g. This issuse occues for single page file with text and publish it to SCORM 1.2. 

I cleared all cache and Temp file. If i pulish without SCORM its woking fine. I think this is happned after recent windows patch update. Please help me with soulation. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a similar issue, mine was caused trying to save my scorm file to a network destination. Changing the save to destination to my computer fixed my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Captivate 8 compatible with that version of Windows? May be the cause of your troubles.

Do you run Captivate with 'Run as Admininstrator' option? Is everything installed on your system, not on a networked nor external drive. This includes the paths both for the projects and the cache.

Try cleaning the Preferences as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week it was working fine with me with same windows configuration. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do the Default Locations point to in Edit > Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Documetns in C drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done any Windows or Browser updates recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing you can try: When you try to publish the project and Captivate 'hangs' and stops responding, what happens if you then hit the ESCAPE key on your keyboard? Does Captivate then work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing....only option is restart my machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can anyone will help me with this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources