• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 Free cut out people?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep reading there are free characters (cut out people) and templates available for Captivate. But when I click on the link to download the additional poses (I think I get 2 poses in my version 9), it directs me to eLearning Brothers who want to charge me for the cut out people. Are the cut out people no longer free? Or am I doing something wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you update your version of Adobe Captivate 9 to version 9.0.2. With this version, you get an update to the assets window which you can access from the toolbar. There is a tab called Get Free eLearning Assets which will launch a window showing you the eLearning Brothers content. If I recall correctly, this version of Captivate still requires that you create a login and password at the eLearning Brothers site. Only once you have logged in will you get access to the free downloads. Here is a video I created around the time of this release.

Adobe Captivate - 9.0.2 Update

The ideal situation would be to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Captivate 2019 which is version 11.5.1.499. This will ensure you continue to have access to all the latest features. Captivate 9.0.2 is over three years old at the time I'm replying to your post.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This worked. For some reason I had missed the "Assets" button. I kept trying the link that's provided when you insert a character through Media > Characters.

I would love to upgrade but financial constraints prevents that at this time.

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assets button in its present configuration to open the Assets panel  is only available in 11.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That's incorrect. While the location and appearance have changed and a different Assets Window exists in Captivate 2019, the button itself has been around for a few versions. It's just been improved.
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources