Highlighted

Captivate 9 - Images not displaying

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  When I insert an image (JPEG and PNG), the image inserts, but is not visible. It's as if the image is placed in the background.  I've tried arranging and bringing to front, but it still does not show.  The image is on the timeline, I just cannot see the actual image. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing (the outline of the image is highlighted).  Images were just fine through slide 6 - this just started with slide 7. Even when I copy a slide that has an image already on it, it still shows up blank. Any ideas?

Captivate.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 9 - Images not displaying

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  When I insert an image (JPEG and PNG), the image inserts, but is not visible. It's as if the image is placed in the background.  I've tried arranging and bringing to front, but it still does not show.  The image is on the timeline, I just cannot see the actual image. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing (the outline of the image is highlighted).  Images were just fine through slide 6 - this just started with slide 7. Even when I copy a slide that has an image already on it, it still shows up blank. Any ideas?

Captivate.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the Edit Image button and check the transparency setting.  Perhaps it has been set to a value that effectively makes the image invisible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would check the  timeline of the slide 6:  perhaps you have set tomehting ofr the Rest of the project, always on top?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all but it still isn't working.  I am now receiving this error when I try and open the file:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you always working on the CPTX locally from a folder on your hard drive or were you perhaps opening the CPTX from a network drive somewhere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group