Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 - Import Diapositive PowerPoint

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Je vous décris le problème que je rencontre avec Captivate 9 - Version 9.0.2.437.

J'ai installé cette version au mois de juillet 2017 et depuis je suis dans l'impossibilité d'insérer des diapositives PowerPoint.

J'ai le message : "Impossible d'importer la présentation Microsoft PowerPoint. Le fichier est peut-être endommagé."

Quelques soit les tentatives (nouveaux projets Captivate, nouvelle présentation PowerPoint) le résultat est toujours ce message d'erreur.

La version précédente de Captivate 9 ne présentai pas ce défaut très très gênant.

Merci à vous pour votre retour sur ce problème.

Cordialement.

Jean-Pierre

Hello everyone,

I describe the problem I encountered with Captivate 9 - Version 9.0.2.437.
I installed this version in July 2017 and since then I can not insert PowerPoint slides.
I get the message: "Unable to import the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. The file may be corrupted."
Whatever the attempts (new Captivate projects, new PowerPoint presentation) the result is always this error message.
The previous version of Captivate 9 did not present this very very annoying flaw.

Thank you for your feedback on this issue.
Cordially.
Jean Pierre

(Translate by Google Traduction)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem! Do you have a solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources