Highlighted

Captivate 9 Menu Bar missing items

Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to show a coworker something in Capivate 9 from the Project menu.  His Captivate 9 did not have a Project option on the menu.  Anyone else run into this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate 9 Menu Bar missing items

Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to show a coworker something in Capivate 9 from the Project menu.  His Captivate 9 did not have a Project option on the menu.  Anyone else run into this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well as it turns out he had been doing a video demo and that was why it wasn't available.  At least that is our guess.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Planned to ask for a screenshot because I suspected you were not in the workspace of a cptx project, but in the video demo editor (cpvc project). Lot is dimmed in that editor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0