Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 preview does not work

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently upgraded to captivate 9 from captivate 8. Since doing this the Preview from this slide, preview next 5 slides and preview project options do not work in existing or completely new interactive projects. The project appears to generate but then I get an error message "can not open document"

I can use the preview in scorm cloud option (which is great - but slow to load up)

is this a known issue?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive a script error when I try to preview my project in either the web browser or SCORM. I have Firefox set as my default browser. Are there any other solutions to this problem? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screenshot of this script error?

Have you TRIED using another browser instead of Firefox to see if the issue is related to that particular browser?

Have you tried uploading your content to your LMS to see if the issue disappears when content is served from a web server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, but I was able to resolve it by removing a "Drag and Drop" interaction I had and recreating it again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources