• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 Quizzes

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Captivate for the knowledge checks in our web-based training.  After the first quiz, it won't advance to the next .htm page in sequence.  It seems to lock up.  How do I ensure the quiz exits and advances to the next page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you indeed on that older version 9? Present version is 11.5. You can find the exact and full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Did you use Knowledge Check slides, or normal Quiz slides? With 'next .HTM page' do you mean to the next slide in the course?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 9 because that's what work gives me, and this WBT course has been in existence for over a decade and is a requirement for thousands of people to complete before gaining access to our system.  A few of the answers changed, and I had to convert old .cp files to .cptx before being able to edit.  The course is on my C drive, but I post it to the server using relative paths.  And yes, I mean to the next .htm page (created in Dreamweaver) in the course of the training.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, cannot help you in that case. I don't understand your setup and have no longer that old version installed, which means I cannot check anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources