• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 Rollover Smart-Shape not disappearing when they should

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are smart-shapes (the black rectangles) that are set up to show a box of text when the user rolls a cursor over them, then disappear once their cursor has moved off and over another area. Unfortunately they are not disappearing when I move the cursor over to the next smart-shape. Any ideas how to fix this?

Captivate_Rollerover_issue-e.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure about no overlapping areas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there are no over lapping areas. Since I posted my colleague and I tried them as rollover captions vs. using button states... BUT they only work as swf output SO when flash goes away away, we have to come around the states thing cuz those work in html5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not have CP9 anymore, cannot double-check at all.

This blog post, where I talk about mimicking rollover objects in HTML5, includes the use or Rollover state, but was created in CP2017:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/rollover-in-fluid-boxes

You'll read that this is limited to desktop/laptop screens, not for mobile devices, but was done in a responsive project with fluid boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources