• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate always recording as a low-quality video demo

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the recording video color mode from 16bits to 32bits and the scale to fit for my screen resolution, but the video recording clips are still blurry before into editing, you are not recording an HD record resources so you are unable to output an HD quality video either.The Adobe Captivate resolutionThe Adobe Captivate resolutionThe screen-capture resolutionThe screen-capture resolution

I changed the recording video color mode from 16bits to 32bits and the scale to fit for my screen resolution, but the video recording clips are still blurry before into editing, you are not recording an HD record resources so you are unable to output an HD quality video either. How to fix that pls!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesus! the pictures above were been compressed, in my PC it looks obviously!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone just does me a favor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources