Highlighted

Captivate and font awesome

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone tell me how to use font awesome in captivate. I just can’t get it to work although its installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate and font awesome

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone tell me how to use font awesome in captivate. I just can’t get it to work although its installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of font is that? Be aware that only Typekit fonts and websafe fonts will display on any device used by the learner.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s icons. Once it’s installed you should be able to copy and paste the name to get the icon but it doesn’t work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video about this here: Adobe Captivate 2017 - Font Based Icons in Responsive Design - YouTube

Im using Font Awesome version 4 since it has the open CDN which makes it super easy. Download and install the font awesome 4 font and then follow the steps in my video and you will be good to go.

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group