Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate and Ipad

Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Captivaters !...

I have developped many activities with Captivate for the french primary school...

And as the schools are now closed, I have a lot of visitors !...

But some of them are complaining that these activities do not work on Ipad (Drag and drop is mainly concerned - Impossible to drag...)

Do you know if there is something special to do on Ipad ?

Thanks !...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Drag and drop doesn't work on Safari browser on the iPad. It does however work on iPhone with Safari.  But you will find that drag and drop will work on the same iPad if you have Chrome browser.  So the problem is not the iPad itself as much as it is the Apple Safari browser.  Not sure of the reason.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag and drop doesn't work on Safari browser on the iPad. It does however work on iPhone with Safari.  But you will find that drag and drop will work on the same iPad if you have Chrome browser.  So the problem is not the iPad itself as much as it is the Apple Safari browser.  Not sure of the reason.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big thank you Rod !...

So I just have to advise to load another browser ? (such as Chrome)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour Ludovic. Le problème est récent avec Safari. But I never use it, even on iPad. Always Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources