Highlighted

Captivate background color preferences, settings not maintaining html file

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Has anyone found a solution how to change the background html file to a color you are using in captivate background? The settings in captivate aren't working and I get white color at the end of the html window. I've tried changing:

• Background color in Captivate
  • Skin background in Captivate
  • Theme color settings in Captivate
  • index_AICC.html file background-color

None worked. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate background color preferences, settings not maintaining html file

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Has anyone found a solution how to change the background html file to a color you are using in captivate background? The settings in captivate aren't working and I get white color at the end of the html window. I've tried changing:

• Background color in Captivate
  • Skin background in Captivate
  • Theme color settings in Captivate
  • index_AICC.html file background-color

None worked. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot? When I publish a HTML file (that is not rescalable) I always get a HTML background in a color from the theme colors palette automatically.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I set it to both scalable and non and it has the same issue. Please see below white in attached image -thanks!

backgroundColor.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I don't like the chosen color from the palette, I use the setting in the Skin editor for HTML background, but you said it is not working for you? Which version do you use? I can double-check in both versions of 2017 and in the most recent version of 9.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 2017. Could this be related to my LMS files it creates? Lectora works fine just not captivate. It's like the html files are overriding the settings for background colors, etc in Captivate. A lot of people have asked this question on this forum but I never found an answer or one that worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot help you, when it is not possible to reproduce the problem I'm totally stuck. Sorry for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm publishing to LMS: AICC which I think has something to do with it. Are you publishing another way? If so I think this is where something doesn't connect with the captivate preferences for html background color.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have never published to AICC which is very old, no longer developed since many years. No idea if that is the reason.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0