• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate/Compliancewire Compatibility

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is a very narrow topic and may be more of a vent than a discussion, but I thought I'd at least reach out and see if there's anyone similar in the community.  I'm running into more and more issues when I create/publish Captivate content, test it via Test Tracker/SCORM Cloud - then once get it into our stage Kaplan/UL Compliancewire instance it doesn't function as it should. Most recently, my items stopped resetting the advanced action counts once a course has been completed. I haven't changed anything in my process so I'm assuming something on the LMS side has changed. I've asked our  internal Compliancewire support team and basically was told to change authoring tools....of course they aren't willing to fit the bill nor are they into the technical nuts and bolts side of things in order to assist me with deciphering what it is that changed or what value I need to be passing the LMS for this to work as it should once again. I feel a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Does anyone else have these issues with Captivate/ComplianceWire or is it seamless for you?  If so, I'd be interested to know how you set your SCORM/Courses up. Thanks all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you mean by this; "my items stopped resetting the advanced action counts once a course has been completed"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I meant was I have advanced actions on my slides (say there's 30 slides including quiz questions so 26 have advanced actions) to show hidden text and then advance the slide once all of the text is viewed. Once a completed status was achieved (SCORM 1.2 complete/incomplete was set to view 29/30 slides), to set the status back to normal so that if a learner would review the item from history, the text would be viewable/un-hide again.  Our version of Compliancewire was updated last November, and I haven't submitted anything since then for production. last week when I was testing a module in Stage, once the item was completed, it wouldn't reset the text/advanced action counts. it was fine in test tracker/SCORM cloud so I was frustrated that my process had not changed yet something obviously changed because the results I was receiving were different. I did testing and was able to get that issue working by changing up to SCORM 2004 (though I may still go back to 1.2 if I find it's another setting that could be changed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey i know this is old but i did want to confirm that i am having issues with compliancewire as well. in addition to some bookmarking problems that you've mentioned, mp4s are not playing, and svgs do not dislpay. all of this works fine in SCORMcloud. im at a loss. compliancewire support isnt very helpful either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources