• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate counting wrong number of quiz questions

Participant ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a quiz in Captivate 6 (in Windows 7) that includes 6 questions. However, Captivate appears to think I have 10 questions. A previous publishing showed 8 questions. What could be causing Captivate to see more questions than what I have?

Thanks,

Darin

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question 5 of 5 on my quiz is a Drag&Drop quesiton. The Progress Indicator on the other questions says "X of 4" and there seems to be no way to change that to "X of 5". I tried replacing the automatic Progress Indicator with a text frame ut couldn't move it to the proper location or format it. I tried using a shape with text, but I couldn't get it to display on top of the banner. Suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please do not add questions to a 5 years old thread. I lost some moderator functions, or I would have branched it. It took me exactly 3 minutes to find your question in a mass of threaded replies, and now I am typing in one line editor. New platform may be beautiful but is often a waste of time. Please start a new discussion, cannot post any images in a threaded reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources