• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate crashes while opening

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed captivate and when i open the program, the window appears that the test-version has finished.

In the background is captivate opening and then it crashes with no information, about it. 

An idea? many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the trial period is over, you cannot open Captivate anymore. Did you buy a license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your posting!

No, I don't bought a license.

I have an account for three month for free, and would buy a license if necessary, but capticate close with no information, and before I click on: buy license..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is contradictory: you wrote that you did see the message that the trial period was over. I don't understand. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, normaly the program "waits" to see if you have a license code or if you want to buy the produkt.

And when you don't want to buy the product, or close the window, the programm close.

In my case, it opens, and close itself with no interactive with the other window. The window with: have you a licence code is still open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should be the normal behavior indeed.  If you are on Windows, do you run CP as Administrator?  When did you start the trial period? How did you get a 3 months trial instead of the normal 1 month (pandemic for educators?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer!

The problem is on a mac. Power book with 10.4.

I don't know when i lauched captivate the first time. Maybe one year ago..

For the account: I am not able to type anything, or can buy a license. CT closes before. So, the licence should not be the problem. I hoped, to get it in fact of incentives with the level programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I am a Windows user. Will not be of any help to you. If this is a year ago, you probably are using an older version of CP which is no longer compatible with your present iOS version. Apple is very well known for messing up applications with each new iOS release. That may be the problem.

Contact Adobe support please. I am just a user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your thoughts.!

I try to chat with the support an monday.!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources