• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate downloaded template not showing on flimstrip?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The slide is showing nothing in the flimstrip and when I try and copy and paste into another project, it shows the dark slide with nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get this file, please?  Is it a responsive project, made with the Fluid Boxes workflow? Was it created to be used with CP2017, because that is the version I suspect you to use (from the small part of the UI which is visible on  your screenshot.

AFAIK this is not pacakged with Captivate and I doubt it is a cptl-file which is the normal extension of a template file in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I did was download the template from the Captivate Asset Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those assets are from the eLearning Brothers.... you have to check the other questions I asked and ask the eLB for more information. This was not made by the Captivate team, I know eLB use terminology in a sloppy way. This probably is not a template but a simple cptx-file, you have to ask them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources