Highlighted

Captivate full screen display Html5

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't find a decent answer on how to display a captivate project in full screen on html browser. I need to solve this for captivate and captivate prime. The full screen button in prime still doesnt make the project full screen.. I.m disappointed to see that most of the members that have asked this question here has a "unsolved status " ??

Where is the adobe support on this ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate full screen display Html5

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't find a decent answer on how to display a captivate project in full screen on html browser. I need to solve this for captivate and captivate prime. The full screen button in prime still doesnt make the project full screen.. I.m disappointed to see that most of the members that have asked this question here has a "unsolved status " ??

Where is the adobe support on this ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, this is a user forum! Log a bug report or a feature request to be heard by the Adobe people.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chill Lily, thats why i asked the the question in here..to find out anybody has found the solution..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You asked for Adobe support, so I answered to that.

I publish always to scalable HTML for non-responsive projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you want to display HTML5 content in full-screen mode are you talking about displaying it without ANY browser chrome or toolbars?  Or are you just talking about filling the available browser real estate with the content?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod,

Both options would be great. Just the available space within fluidic player would be a start already.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you logged this issue on the Captivate Prime forum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group