Captivate Grabs Focus from Web Page

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All - 

So my problem is that when a Captivate asset is in an iFrame on a web page, it steals the focus from the page. I have to manually go into the CPM.jp file and remove two instances of this: a&&a.focus() and one instance of this: document.getElementById("playImage").focus();

Is there any other way to fix this issue other than this?

Thanks!

mthaddeusm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry typo: CPM.js file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have this problem when I forgot to turn off bookmarking. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I am not using an LMS (so I have Reporting turned off) and I am not using a table of contents).  Is there any other settings that might affect this?  Any insight is much appreciated. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you don't use the TOC, try turning off Self-Paced Learning which is checked by default and is a sort of bookmarking.  Of course, you don't use a LMS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines