• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Indicates "Save" When Opening A Project

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019, v11.0.1.266 and "something" I did is making adding slides and replacing images to a project.  I saved the file and closed it.  When I went back into the project, to add more content, I noticed on the File menu that "Save" was highlighted (not greyed out).  All I did was open the project, stayed at slide 1, and attempted to close the project.  The "Do you want to save the changes?" pop-up appears.

I checked the Advanced Interactions, and nothing appears out of alignment....On Success is mostly No Action, or Jump to a particular slide.  I do have some "Go to the slide last visited" and "Go to the previous slide".

Any thoughts/ideas on how/where to check for the 'slide' that is causing the project to indicate it has been changed?

Thank you.

Update, 5 November 2018:

I had added some Interactions ... Learning Interactions ... Accordion; entered some data and saved.  When I removed the Accordion widget, the Save commend is greyed-out, until I make changes to the project.

Any thoughts why the Accordion interaction would cause the project to think it had been changed when it is only opened, and no changes made?

Again thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?