Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Installation Issue

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had installed a licensed version of Captivate 2019 on my system using an account in year 2019. However, the member ship expired and now i tried installing a trail version using another account (different from previous account). The installation of the software completes but the Captivate doesnt open and still shows me Memembership Expired message.

Please note that the trail and licensed version were installed on the same system.

I tried logging in using the new id and accepted the license agreement and after that Captivate closes itself.

How can i resolve the error and start using the trail version using the new ID? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That will never work, sorry to tell you. The fact that you already have installed that licensed version is buried in the registry. Installing with another ID doesn't help, because that is considered to be a violation, sort of hacking. 

Maybe if you reformat the HDD or SDD an reinstall everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources