• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate keeps CRASHING when I copy and paste

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi....I have cleared my Captivate Cache (rebooted, restarted) but this continues to happen.  Does anyone have ideas?  Using version 11.5.4.613.  Also, when I check for updates I get a message "Another installer is currently running....."?  No, there is not.  

Adobe.....do you read these?  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are on Mac. There are very few Mac users around here to help their peers. Did you ever try to clean the Preferences? You have to find the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder, run the CleanPreferencesMac file while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been wondering about that.  Hopefully I get good enough that I can help others!  I appreciate the info.  Will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources