Highlighted

Captivate loaded but can see it on my monitors.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I habe a dual screen setup and I launched Cptivate but i don't see it in either screens. How do I reset the settings so it reappears?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate loaded but can see it on my monitors.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I habe a dual screen setup and I launched Cptivate but i don't see it in either screens. How do I reset the settings so it reappears?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you recently changed your display settings?

I have this problem a lot with all sorts of programs - not just Captivate when I go from using multiple monitors to just the laptop screen.

Basically - the programs "remember" where they were displayed and when the other monitors are gone - they don't always get pulled to the main laptop screen but I do see them on the taskbar at the bottom of my screen.

What I do to get them on my active screen is to press and hold the shift key and then right-click on the tab for the "missing" program on the taskbar. You should get a little menu to popup. In that menu - I select MOVE - then I can use my arrow keys to try to bring it into view or drag the mouse to the right monitor.

This works for about 90% of my issues like this.

Hopefully it is an idea for you that works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0