Highlighted

Captivate mac/win

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have CC on my mac and am looking to add a subscription to Captivate for a pc user who will be in charge of recording video for a new LMS. Can I setup a new adobe account so they can download a windows versions and then import to my computer for any processing?

I don't understand the best way to manage/bridge the two platforms.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate mac/win

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have CC on my mac and am looking to add a subscription to Captivate for a pc user who will be in charge of recording video for a new LMS. Can I setup a new adobe account so they can download a windows versions and then import to my computer for any processing?

I don't understand the best way to manage/bridge the two platforms.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. This is a user forum and not a means to contact Adobe sales or support. Given your situation, you should give them a call.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate is totally separate for the CC subscription.  It should be possible to use another Adobe ID, if you think that to be better, although I don't know why you would do that. Unless you want to have that license for that other PC user. You cannot mix Mac and Win licenses on one subscription.

For more details, please contact Adobe or a reseller.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0