Highlighted

Captivate Quiz mit mehreren Fragen (Ja/Nein) auf einer Folie und Ergebnis drucken

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann man Captivate Quiz mit mehreren Fragen (Ja/Nein) auf einer Folie erstellen und Ergebnis dann auf eine Seite drucken?

Siehe Beispiele.

DANKE für Feedback!

Can you create Captivate Quiz with multiple questions (yes / no) on one slide and print the result on one page? See examples.

Thank you for Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate Quiz mit mehreren Fragen (Ja/Nein) auf einer Folie und Ergebnis drucken

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann man Captivate Quiz mit mehreren Fragen (Ja/Nein) auf einer Folie erstellen und Ergebnis dann auf eine Seite drucken?

Siehe Beispiele.

DANKE für Feedback!

Can you create Captivate Quiz with multiple questions (yes / no) on one slide and print the result on one page? See examples.

Thank you for Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

I'm sure this nice project, well documented and using Javascript, could help you in doing what you want :

https://elearning.adobe.com/2018/09/mars-colony-01-journey-javascript-gamification/

Happy Captivating !...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I will look at your java script. If it is possible I send you an answer after my look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
Dirlo LATEST
Contributor ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups... I'm not at all the author of it... Just seen it while ago and found it nice !... (If you want to learn a bit of JavaScript also). But as Lilybiri answered you, there are other ways to do it simply with actions and variables (without Javascript).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create them with advanced or shared actions, find examples on my blog. Look for custom questions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0