Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Quiz Reporting to Moodle problem

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Great if someone can help.  I use Captivate in Moodle.  I want people to pass and then download their certificate.  Seems simple. 

However, when I test and fail (on purpose) then 'retake' quiz and pass and try to get certificate.  Moodle has only recorded the failed score.  Therefore activity is not complete and I cannot get certificate.  

How do I set up captivate so if a learner retakes the quiz via retake quiz button the lastest score is reported to moodle?  

Many thanks,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 12.11.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 12.12.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate just sends the data to the LMS after each attempt.  It's up to the LMS to decide how to record things.

You need to check the way the course module is set up in Moodle.  There are configuration settings that determine how Moodle records the grade from the attempts:

https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/SCORM_settings#Grading_method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources