Highlighted

Captivate Randomly Shuts Down

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New issue- Captivate crashes out of no where. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. It just crashes. I will be working in a different Adobe product and then all the sudden it just BAM dies. Luckily, I made it a habit to save my work. I'll need to read over the error report it creates to send to Apple. Why it doesn't send it to Adobe is really weird, annoying and frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate Randomly Shuts Down

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New issue- Captivate crashes out of no where. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. It just crashes. I will be working in a different Adobe product and then all the sudden it just BAM dies. Luckily, I made it a habit to save my work. I'll need to read over the error report it creates to send to Apple. Why it doesn't send it to Adobe is really weird, annoying and frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be quite a few Mac users at the moment with similar issues.  Has there been a recent small update to the Mac OS perhaps?  That's usually one of the reasons Captivate starts doing something like this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group