Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Reviewer - correct setup for communal comments

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day,

I'm trying to set up Captivate Reviewer (v2019) for the first time and I'm following the instructions correctly, as far as I can tell, but when I open the .crev file (that I put on our local Windows server volume) I'm getting the following warning message:

"The comment store location is a local directory. Export comments to author to complete the review."

When I did the initial "Send for Shared Review" setup, I chose the same network drive for the "Publish Folder" as well as the "Projects comment folder" so the comments are definitely not sitting locally.

What am I missing???

Thanks!!!

Brett

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, any takers? I'm guessing Captivate Review isn't a commonly used tool, yeah?

All suggestions, most welcome.

Ta! Brett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. I have used the Reviewer in the past, but now I am a 'lonely' freelancer, my experience may be outdated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources