• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Reviewer does not play embedded video objects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into an issue where Reviewers using the Adobe Air Captiave Reviewer product are unable to see or play video files embedded from Vimeo or YouTube in the reviewer. Does anyone have a solution for this?

TOPICS
Advanced , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not astonishing to me, since you are not runing a published version in the Reviewer.  Why do you need commens about exisiting videos? You can always provide the reviewers with direct links to those videos, since they are on a platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, but they are looking for a "one-stop-shop" to deliver all feedback in one place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but send them an URL of the published and uploaded folder, and let them type feedback in a document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources