Highlighted

Captivate Reviewer does not play embedded video objects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into an issue where Reviewers using the Adobe Air Captiave Reviewer product are unable to see or play video files embedded from Vimeo or YouTube in the reviewer. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Topics

Advanced, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captivate Reviewer does not play embedded video objects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into an issue where Reviewers using the Adobe Air Captiave Reviewer product are unable to see or play video files embedded from Vimeo or YouTube in the reviewer. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Topics

Advanced, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not astonishing to me, since you are not runing a published version in the Reviewer.  Why do you need commens about exisiting videos? You can always provide the reviewers with direct links to those videos, since they are on a platform.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, but they are looking for a "one-stop-shop" to deliver all feedback in one place.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but send them an URL of the published and uploaded folder, and let them type feedback in a document. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group