• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate's local files and iPads

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interesting problem, at least to me it is interesting.

I have 2 Captivate HTML5 projects loaded on an iPad.  When I run one of the projects it runs and operates perfectly.  When I finish the module and exit it, and open the next project, it plays the previous one.  Or in certain cases, it plays part of the previous one.  The two projects are of different dimensions.  It appears that the local files that Captivate is creating or writing to the local iPad drive or cache are staying after the first module is closed.  The files are NOT set up to report to an LMS so there is no imsmanifest file, etc.  I could not find a location to assign each project a unique ID within Captivate.  The file sizes are small, 1.45 mb and 11 mb respectfully.

Is there a way to make Captivate delete the local files it is writing or that appear to be being held in cache.  Or is it possible to have the modules write unique IDs so that potentially this problem does not occur?

Just curious.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?