• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate slides in a series of .htm pages

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I develop web-based training.  I use Captivate to produce question slides within a succession of .htm pages created in Dreamweaver.  Long story short, I inhereted old .cp files and had to upgrade to .cptx.  When reviewing the course it goes through one of the quizzes and stops.  How do I make sure the next .htm page in succession is accessed after each quiz?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cp-files are more than 10 years old.  Did you recreate the question slides from scratch because they had so many upgrades since that time? Which version are you using now? Present output is to HTML5, why do you need to embed them in web pages? A Captivate course is a website. 

I am using an iFrame to embed a published tutorial in my blog. If the tutorial runs fluently when it is independent, it will run when embedded as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources