• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Software Simulation Background Image Editing

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to edit the background image "Background16" in a recorded software simulation but I don't know where the native file pulls from so that I can access it and pull it into photoshop. I tried doing a search in my Captivate folder for this file name, but no luck. I also checked in Edit>Preferences>General Settings

I also don't want to try the simple editing functions that "Edit Image" allows within Captivate, it's more complicated editing than that.

hop.BackgroundImage.png

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Library. All the background images are there. You can find the specific background by clicking with right-click menu an 'Find in Library'. Then use 'Edit with' on the Library item ...

Some reading:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/internal-and-external-libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on what you are needing to edit,  you may not need Photoshop at all.

Drawing from memory here, but say you need to mask out a field. You just plop an object such as a rectangle and configure it to cover the unwanted information. Configure the color and outline same as the field. Then I believe you are able to right-click it and choose to Merge it with the background to effectively "erase" the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources