Highlighted

captivate subtitles not retain color when exported

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a Problem with subtitles. I generated subtitles in Slide notes. They are white in Color. When i want to preview next 5 slides there are no problem, everything runs perfect. But when i export my project in HTML format it turns to blue. Does anyone have an idea where i can change that?15-10-_2020_10-28-51.png15-10-_2020_10-28-20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

captivate subtitles not retain color when exported

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a Problem with subtitles. I generated subtitles in Slide notes. They are white in Color. When i want to preview next 5 slides there are no problem, everything runs perfect. But when i export my project in HTML format it turns to blue. Does anyone have an idea where i can change that?15-10-_2020_10-28-51.png15-10-_2020_10-28-20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Mittag, aber... I will continue in English.

Are you talking about a non-responsive project? In that case you need to know that 'Preview Next 5 slides' is using a temporary SWF output. To see the result for HTML output, the only trustworthy Preview is F11, Preview HTML in Browser.

Did you not change that color for the Project, was it set up for each individual slide, Project is the first item in the dropdown list where you see Slide 10 in your screenshot. It is confusing because it is not the default choice when you open that dialog box.

Can you mention the full version number, please? You can find it under Help, About Captivate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0