• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate V9.0.2.437 - Is this the most recent V9?

Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone.

Haven't been here in a while.

Is 9.0.2.437 the most recent version for v9?

Is there a Captivate v10? V11?

I see there's a Captivate 2019.  Is that V10?  V11?

Or is Adobe pulling a Microsoft on us and no longer using version numbers and instead using years as release indicators.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure about version 9, haven't installed anymore. Sorry about that.

We are presently at the second update of version 11, commonly named 'CP2019 Full version number is 11.5.0.476. Before that there was a version 11.0.1.266, which had a minor bug patch.

Change in name came with CP2017, which was really version 19, its most recent release is 10.0.1.299.

I find the naming now very confusing, but it is in line with the CC applications....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For older versions of Captivate, this is a helpful page for learning about available updates.

Adobe - Adobe Captivate Support Center : Downloads

It seems to no longer be updated for the latest versions of Captivate but has information about version 9 that could answer your questions about the most up to date updates.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page is not fully correct. Couple of months ago there was a post on the portal that the only authorized version of CP2017 was 10.0.1.299I, which is not even mentioned on that offical page. Outdated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a reason to install my perpetual copy of 9 on my machine yesterday and can 100% confirm that 9.0.2.437 is the most current version of Cp9.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources